Pages

Back to Life. Thanks for Your Patience (A Letter From the Editor).

My dear readers, I have been absent from the web for too long. I offer my most sincere apologies and promise that I am back to stay. I thank those of you who follow this blog and I hope that you have not lost faith.
I blame my lapse of posting on several factors, including both a full-time day job and a second job at nights, playing music professionally at assorted venues, accompanied by the new "phases" that my two young children are putting into practice.
What can I say? Life can be a mutha. Obviously, my passions lie in the topics discussed here on this site and in the love of style that makes its dwelling in my bones. I appreciate your steadfastness.
My next post will be my 100th. The centennial will have to have been worth the wait. What better time to "turn 100" that right after my coming back to life. I will leave you with this video, and my promise that this farewell will be a brief one.
Until next time,
God Bless.
-Paul

btemplates

2 comments:

Jho78 said...

Welcome back, thanks for the Pink Floyd video.

Mxolisi Ngonelo said...

Looking fresh as ever too. Great to have you back.