Pages

Big Black Book for Spring

Spring is here, and for some of us that marks the anticipated release of another fantastic semi-annual style resource from Esquire magazine. The Big Black Book for Spring 2010 is finally here, and available on newstands everywhere. I was pleased to see that even some grocery stores are carrying The B.B.B this year, as last year I really only saw it at bookstores. I hope that means that demand has been high, as I don't want to see these fine volumes go extinct anytime soon.

Esquire, we hope you'll keep up the good work (and yes, although I've entered a contest that Esquire sponsors, this write-up is completely non-biased)!


Features include (but are not limited to) the fine art of wearing white, selecting good-looking and durable luggage, choosing the summer business suit, and spotlights on designers that are bringing bold new ideas to mainstay brands such L.L. Bean, Bass, and Gant. There is even a handy table that provides the carry-on weight and size limit for all the major airlines. Good info to have, if you ask me. As infrequently as I fly, I find myself surprised everytime I do at the new laws and restrictions that seem to pop up anew with each airport visit.

There is an article on the style-world's rekindled obsession with "trad" wear, a detailed focus on watches, and one of the coolest pictures of Keith Richards I've ever seen. Run out, and get yourself a copy of the current Black Book. It may even tide you over until the Fall issue comes out. The Big Black Book is available at newstands or through Esquire for $9.95.
Cheers,
-Paul

btemplates

1 comments:

Francis said...

Well blogging man! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice Blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.