Pages

Brooks Brothers, 50% Off

Just as an FYI, for those who don't know, Brooks Brothers is currently having (or are currently having, grammatically speaking) its (their) 50% off Winter Clearance Sale. I don't know exactly when the sale ends, but it's the perfect time to save. The reason I bring this up is because of my New Years Eve post regarding bow ties. Brooks Brothers has (or is it have?) a lovely selection of bow ties, hand-made in the USA out of fabrics woven in England. A multitude of styles are available half off, like the one pictured here that I picked up a couple of days ago.

Check out the sale while it lasts!
Cheers,
Paul

*If anyone knows whether Brooks Brothers should be referred to as an it or a they, singular brand or plural persons, please let me know. As a left-brain word analyst the uncertainty is driving me nuts!

btemplates

0 comments: