Pages

Required Listening: Regarding Stacks, by Bon Iver


This could very possibly be my most favorite song of all time. When I need to feel calm, I put this on; it is probably the most soothing song I've ever heard. Now, after learning how to play it, breaking out the guitar and playing this song is like a drug that settles my nerves and eases my mind.

There is no official video for this song, so here is a fan-made photo montage set to the album version of the song. Take some time out from your day and give this a listen. If you have some good headphones, use them. If you enjoy some good pot every once in a while (you know... on occasion, when you have a great song to listen to or you want to play "hip" parent to your teenage kids or you're having a party... whatever), smoke some. Just promise me that the first time you hear this song, it's not being played simply as "background music". Devote some time to it and let it soothe your soul.

Until next time,
Cheers!
-Paul
-DISCLAIMER: The use of marijuana is not necessarily endorsed by Paul Walters on Style, as marijuana is illegal for some reason or another and therefore its use cannot be officially condoned by this website or its author.-

btemplates

0 comments: