Pages

Required Listening: U2's "October" Album

Hey everyone. Style aside, I wanted to share with you one of the albums that always comes out of the catalogue this time of year. Sometimes it's Fall, and sometimes it's Winter, but as it gets colder outside, U2's October always makes it into the rotation.

I've always been profoundly affected by Fall. Musically I'm at my most creative, and I feel the most centered and at peace. Maybe it's the music... but then again I can never get into this album in warm weather months like I do during this time of year.

The featured video is for the song Gloria, my favorite song from the 1981 release. It features the first guitar solo I ever learned how to play, and will always be very special to me. Enjoy the video.
Cheers.
-Paul

btemplates

0 comments: